Click here to see the list of accepted abstracts.
Abstract submission is now closed.
midnight New York Time
Abstracts received after midnight EST on June 3 will not be considered. The deadline will not be extended.
Notification of acceptance will be made by July 1.
Abstracts must include presenter’s email, all author names, institution, abstract title and the email of the presenter. Tell us if your authors are from more than one institution.
Additional author names may not be added once a paper has been accepted.
Abstracts can only be submitted on-line. We will not accept any faxed or emailed submissions.
Abstracts may be submitted in the following categories:
- Basic Research – Musculoskeletal, Soft Tissue, Other Organ Systems
- Applied Research Pre-Clinical – Musculoskeletal, Soft Tissue, Other Organ Systems
- Clinical Research – Musculoskeletal, Soft Tissue, Other Organ Systems
- Regulatory Affairs (FDA and EMA)
- Innovation/Hot Topics
- Abstracts will be published in the program book exactly as submitted.
- Abstracts cannot exceed 2300 characters, or approximately 350 words in length. Truncated text will be published as submitted.
- Titles, author names and institutions are not included in the word count.
- Abstracts should include introduction, method, results, and conclusions. References submitted as part of the abstract will be included in the word count.
- Graphics may include photos, graphs and other images. Captions should be included in the file format.
- There is no limit to the number of submissions permitted; however, no author may present more than one paper from the podium. Another author must present any additional accepted paper(s) or the submitter may withdraw such papers.
- Authors may choose podium or poster presentation.
- All submissions will be peer reviewed by the IFATS Program Committee who will make the final decision on all submissions.
- Accepted presenters agree to register and pay the registration fee to attend the meeting.
- Accepted presenters with unpaid fees on October 1 will be replaced on the program.