IFATS Members rights and privileges
Member IDs are not assigned automatically. Please allow 48 hours for your membership to be processed. Once your membership has been processed, you will be emailed your Member ID and login to the members area.
Already a member?
Stem Cells subscription (hard copy)
- the payment link for Volume 35 (2017) will be available soon
IFATS is a non-profit scientific society that promotes the exchange of information among researchers. The Society does not endorse, certify, or otherwise provide recommendations about any specific treatments or practitioners. Membership in the Society does not involve a review of treatments offered by the member.
- Active Member – Clinicians, researchers, and industry representative working or interested in fat applied technology or adipose biology
- Trainee (e.g., Students/Residents and Fellows/Post-Doctoral Fellows)* - Individuals still in active training programs
*Trainees must provide a letter verifying their current status from their school or program director.
Dues are valid from July 1 to June 30.
- Active Member – $350
- Trainee – $100
- Stem Cells (hard copy subscription) – $125
- Have the opportunity to discuss and share information with the most brilliant minds in the field of fat applied biotechnology.
- Electronic access to important articles published in the field.
- Reduced registration fees at IFATS meetings.
- Access to the electronic version of the journal STEM CELLS and discounted subscription to monthly hard copy issues.
And most importantly:
- Help advance adipose biology, related technology and therapeutic applications.