Abstract submission is closed. Click the link below for accepted presentations.
- Abstracts will be published in the program book exactly as submitted.
- Abstracts cannot exceed 2300 characters, or approximately 350 words in length. Truncated text will be published as submitted.
- Titles, author names and institutions are not included in the word count.
- Abstracts should include introduction, method, results, and conclusions. References submitted as part of the abstract will be included in the word count.
- Graphics may include photos, graphs and other images. Captions should be included in the file format.
- There is no limit to the number of submissions permitted; however, no author may present more than one paper from the podium. Another author must present any additional accepted paper(s) or the submitter may withdraw such papers.
- All submissions will be peer reviewed by the IFATS Program Committee who will make the final decision on all submissions.
- Accepted presenters agree to register and pay the registration fee to attend the meeting.